Women's Business Development Council (WBDC)
WBDC offers entrepreneurial training programs including workshops, one-on-one consulting and business and financial coaching.
What's the value to me?
If you are looking for entrepreneurial training programs.
Description & Overview
Women’s Business Development Council (WBDC) is one of over 120 U.S. Small Business Administration supported women’s business centers nationwide.
WBDC offers two pathways into their Entrepreneurial Education Programs and Services:
Thinking of Starting a Business:
- Exploring Entrepreneurship: A free two hour in-depth class to ensure you understand what it takes and that you are ready to be an entrepreneur.
- FastTrac® New Venture™: Business plan writing program that is a multi-week program focusing on your business and financial goals. You work on your own business idea or venture, moving it from a concept to reality with help from instructors and guest speakers. You walk away with a business plan.
- Internet Training is offered to those start up business owners who are not familiar or comfortable with the internet
Ready to Build Your Business:
- FastTrac® Growth Venture™: Multi-week program that is designed to help grow and sustain your business. The program assists established entrepreneurs in evaluating their current business framework and determining the changes needed to improve performance and growth.
- “Hands-On” Marketing Workshop for small business owners will help you determine exactly what you need to do for your marketing plan, how you will execute your plan and establish benchmarks to build your business.
- Business Sustainability/Access to Capital Counseling: The program provides guidance on securing the funds needed to start and expand your business as well as review and critique business plans.
- Primarily focused on women