Women Presidents' Educational Organization (WPEO)
Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) certification is an important marketing tool for expanding your company's access to corporate and government contracts.
What's the value to me?
If you are a women-owned business looking to apply for corporate or government contracts.
Description & Overview
Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) certification is an important marketing tool for expanding your company's access to decision makers in supplier diversity and procurement offices. Many corporations require that you be WBENC certified before providing access to their supplier diversity programs.
- Business profile listing in the WBENC national supplier database
- Access to a directory of corporations accepting WBENC certification
- Participate in local and national networking events, matchmaker meetings and trade shows with other WBE's, corporations and government offices
- Opportunity to become a member of the local Forum
- Opportunity to join WPEO Committees
- At least 51 percent ownership by a woman or women
- Proof of effective management and control of the business
- Documented evidence of contribution of capital and/or expertise
- U.S. Citizenship or Legal Resident Alien status