Sikorsky Entrepreneurial Challenge
Entrepreneurial competition held by Sikorsky Innovations to identify and support emerging, revolutionary technology in the rotorcraft market.
What's the value to me?
Corporate challenge focused on the rotorcraft industry.
Description & Overview
An opportunity for entrepreneurial companies to connect with Sikorsky Innovations and identify some issues facing the vertical flight community.
The winning team from each Challenge will receive:
- One year free utilization of a predetermined space (anticipated to be able to seat 2-4 people) within the new Stamford Innovation Center.
- One year of free access to new Stamford Innovation Center (Stamford iCenter) shared business services, mentoring programs, and education program and events.
- Participation in a rolling, 3-month long Sikorsky education program, designed to provide both technical and business strategy guidance.
- The team may not consist of more than 10 full time employees.
- The team may not have annual revenues in excess of $5 Million US.
- Each team must have at least one full time employee working on the technology.
- The product or technology the team is offering for consideration provides a functionality or capability not currently available in any off the shelf product.
- The product or technology the team is offering for consideration represents
- The team is willing to relocate not less than 2 of its members (unless the submission is a sole person) full time to the Innovation Center to participate in-person within the Sikorsky incubator.
- By the time of the final round presentation, the team has formed a recognized, legal entity for the company structure.