reSET is a community of entrepreneurs, educators, investors and policy makers focused on social enterprises.
What's the value to me?
reSET helps entrepreneurs use business to generate purpose and profit at the same time.
Description & Overview
reSET is a community of entrepreneurs, educators, investors and policy makers. As citizens, they have committed to help make their communities healthier, safer places to live through business. Their goal is to make Connecticut a hub of social enterprise.
- Social Enterprise Incubator & Community Co-Working Space: A space where innovation lives in Hartford. Flexible coworking and meeting spaces available to members, and for reservation by members of the public, and the home of reSET’s social enterprise support programs.
- Social Enterprise Accelerator: An intensive, 10-week program that helps social entrepreneurs develop and refine business models that achieve their triple bottom line goals: people, planet, and profit.
- Social Enterprise Design Labs: A series of community-based workshops designed to identify new market-based solutions to the challenges facing Connecticut’s communities. Their area of focus for 2013 is improving quality and access to healthcare for citizens across Connecticut.
- Social Enterprise Challenge: A competitive application process that rewards social entrepreneurs with financial awards and public recognition. Winning applicants will demonstrate viable, sustainable business concepts that will improve the community, create jobs, and demonstrate the power of harnessing profit to create purpose.
- reSET is committed to working with entrepreneurs who seek to leverage the power of the market to solve social problems. They welcome the opportunity to support businesses that seed to create profit and purpose at the same time.