Pre-Seed Fund (CI)
Up to $150,000 in pre-seed funding for companies in the technology industries.
What's the value to me?
If you are looking for up to $150,000 in pre-seed funding for companies in the technology industries.
Description & Overview
CI pre-seed funding helps entrepreneurs gain access to third-party business resources that can assist with:
- Development of proof of concepts
- Prototype development
- Hiring new employees/assembling teams
- Intellectual property development
- Business plan development
- Technology assessments
- Market analyses
- Market entry strategy development
- Accounting, legal and other business advisory services
- Up to $150,000 – for pre-seed expenses (50% match from private sources required)
- Additional funding may be available to clients of the Pre-Seed Fund
- CTech Technology Business Incubators
- Be principally located in Connecticut and registered with the Secretary of State.
- Have not less than 75 percent of their employees working in Connecticut.
- Targets initial start-up of companies emerging from universities, business incubators and other points of inception throughout the state.
- Opportunities that will have the potential to create viable technology businesses with local jobs.
- Has been in operation less than seven years.
- Is in a development stage of its technology,
- Has non-recurring revenues from non-grant sources of less than $2 million
- Has fewer than 25 employees.