CTech@Science Park at Yale
CTech houses start-up technology companies and provides access to a broad network of resources, including other entrepreneurs, investors, business advisors and technologists.
What's the value to me?
If you are a startup technology company in the New Haven area looking for access to a broad network of resources thru one location.
Description & Overview
CTech houses start-up technology companies and provides access to a broad network of resources.
- Favorable market rents starting at $500 for a fully furnished office; part time arrangements offered at lower costs
- Consultation with on-site, accountants, attorneys and investors
- Access to conference and training facilities
- Internet connectivity
- Pro-bono accounting and legal services
- Easy access to Yale University facilities
- Kitchen facilities
- Ample parking
- Companies involved in information technology, digital media, medical devices, telecommunications, advanced materials, photonics and optics