CTech IncUBator@University of Bridgeport
Fairfield County's first university-based incubator
What's the value to me?
If you are looking for a business incubator in the Bridgeport area.
Description & Overview
CTech IncUBator@University of Bridgeport is Fairfield County’s first university-based incubator intended to hasten the growth of start-up technology companies.
- 2400 sq ft. of office space
- Houses up to six ventures and facilitates commercialization of technology initially focusing on information technology, digital media, advanced materials and clean tech businesses.
- Fully furnished offices (rent includes all utilities)
- Pro-bono and discounted professional services assistance (e.g. legal, accounting, intellectual property, technology, product commercialization and SCORE advisors)
- Access to facilities and resources like library, recreation center, café and many more located on University campus
- Introductions to potential investors and pre-seed and seed funding programs
- Access to resources supporting grant opportunities (SBIR, STTR)
- Access to world-class faculty members and exceptional student interns
- Businesses in the STEM classifications (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) will be considered.