Connecticut Technology Council (CTC)
The Connecticut Technology Council is a statewide association of technology oriented companies and institutions, providing assistance for growing companies.
What's the value to me?
If you are high-growth company primarily engaged in the high-tech industries and are looking for networking and accelerator opportunities.
Description & Overview
A statewide association of technology oriented companies and institutions, providing leadership in areas of policy advocacy, community building and assistance for growing companies.
- Innovation Summit: Connecticut's most promising technology innovators display their products at the CTC's Annual Awards program for emerging or start up companies in the state and the region who qualified with:
- An innovative product or service,
- The potential to grow quickly
- Innovation @ Work: A “reverse” trade show at which early stage technology companies are invited to present their products and services to a large, host company in accordance with a set of technology criteria developed by the host company.
- Power Match: A "speed dating formatted" networking program that is designed to help participants quickly and efficiently network with a maximum number of Council members.
- Fast Track Program: Identifies from the Innovation Summit a select group of high potential and most promising Technology Companies in terms of achieving significant revenue growth in next 12 Months and provides these select few Companies with extensive advising
- Networking events: Brings together members of the technology community
- Job board
- Companies primarily engaged in the manufacture, development, supply or use of technology products or services
- Membership fee based on number of Connecticut employees