Connecticut Office of Film, Television & Digital Media (DECD)
The Connecticut Office of Film, Television and Digital Media that provides tax credits and resources for media companies.
What's the value to me?
If your company operates within the film, television or digital media industries.
Description & Overview
The Connecticut Office of Film, Television and Digital Media is the statewide contact for motion picture, television and digital media production and serves as a liaison between production companies, state agencies, municipalities, production facilities, local crew and vendors.
- Online “Location Library” featuring potential filming locations from across the state
- Online Production Resource Directory with a searchable database of local crew personnel and production services
- Film Production Tax Credit
- Film Production Infrastructure Tax Credit
- Digital Animation Production Company Tax Credit
- Fill out an eligibility requirement to see if you company or production qualifies for tax credits