Connecticut Economic Resource Center, Inc. (CERC)
The Connecticut Economic Resource Center, Inc. provides research, marketing and economic development services to Connecticut businesses.
What's the value to me?
If you are looking for market research, a state and government program database and marketing assistance/services.
Description & Overview
The Connecticut Economic Resource Center, Inc. (CERC) provides research, marketing and economic development services to Connecticut businesses.
- Connecticut’s Business Response Center– The state’s call center for businesses starting, expanding or relocating in Connecticut, providing information on public and private business assistance programs.
- CERC ProgramFinder® – An online, searchable database of state, federal and private assistance program.
- CERC SiteFinder®- A searchable database of available commercial and industrial properties and tools for community and demographic analysis in Connecticut.
- Connecticut's Licensing Information Center (CT-CLIC)- A program which provides information and assistance for registering a business and obtaining proper licenses and permits.
Variety of research products, resources and tools, as well as individually designed custom research. CERC can be used to:
- Obtain demographics, town profiles and benchmark statistics
- Research and analyze business and industry data
- Identify a community’s competitive strengths and weaknesses
- Target industries and companies that complement existing business base
- Determine the fiscal impact of any proposed projects, whether retail, commercial, industrial, housing or mixed use
- Conduct economic impact analyses
- Plan and implement business surveys
CERC has competitively-priced, comprehensive marketing services. CERC's marketing team can assist clients in developing communications and promotional strategies that integrate with current efforts, maximize budgets, target specific audiences and enhance outreach.
CERC can be used to:
- Deliver statewide marketing campaigns
- Develop and execute marketing strategies
- Conduct a SWOT analysis, market research and results-based metrics
- Produce highly creative, cohesive branding and tactics
- Coordinate events and web-based promotions
- Reach targets audiences, including media