Connecticut Center for Advanced Technology (CCAT)
CCAT offers a range of services to entrepreneurs and small businesses, particularly those with new technology or those involved in some aspect of manufacturing.
Description & Overview
The Connecticut Center for Advanced Technology, Inc. (CCAT) is a nonprofit corporation that serves as a unique economic development center for a diverse base of customers (manufacturers,high technology firms, small businesses and entrepreneurs, educators and public policy makers).
- Benchmarking advice: This service is provided to manufacturers and other businesses to help them evaluate their productivity and opportunities for improvement.
- Microsoft BizSpark: Network partner for Microsoft BizSpark that is specifically designed to provide early stage IT Start ups with software, support, and visibility to help ignite their success
- Business connections: Introduce entrepreneurs to peers, service professionals, universities, economic development organizations in the State
- Mentors: Provide strategic advice, coaching and mentoring in a pro-bono basis
- Quality training: Workshops to improve quality level, productivity and efficiency.
- Collaboration center
- Incubator space
- Model and simulation theatre
- Business plan coordination