Central Connecticut Revolving Loan Fund (Central Connecticut Chambers of Commerce)
Loans through HedCo which are available for new or expanded small businesses to purchase property or equipment.
What's the value to me?
If you are in central Connecticut and are looking for a loan to purchase property or machinery.
Description & Overview
Central Connecticut Chambers of Commerce/ Bristol Chamber of Commerce helps you apply for loans through HedCo which are available for new or expanded small businesses to purchase property or equipment.
- Direct loans, participation loans or loan guarantees
- Maximum loan amount is approximately $200,000 for manufacturing and $25,000 for retail
- Minimum interest rate of 6.5% - 8%
- Must create new jobs.
- Must build or expand in Central Connecticut.
Loans can be used for:
- Acquisition and/or renovation of commercial or industrial real estate in which the applicant occupies a significant portion of the space for the operation of his/her business.
- Purchase of machinery and equipment
- Short term working capital loans to assist with the acquisition of inventory, equipment, or the financing of receivables.